Mammoth Classic 120 - Grow Tent
Mammoth Classic 120 grow tents are specially lined with 95% reflective hammered effect mylar fabric (190D) to increase light intensity and improve light distribution. Light-proof, waterproof and pre-equipped for extraction and ventilation, the tents come with equipment bars to support lamps, and carbon filters.
The light generated by HID and compact fluorescent lighting systems is great for plants, but it can be a source of frustration for gardeners whose living areas are cramped or don't have an extra room for an indoor garden. With a Mammoth grow tent, however, those frustrations are a thing of the past. A Mammoth grow tent is the foundation of a completely self-contained indoor garden, featuring a lightweight, durable, washable interior reflective lining that keeps more light going where it's supposed to go: to the plants. The frame supports lighting, ventilation or other equipment, and every unit has access ports that accommodate ducting or other equipment. Mammoth grow tents can be assembled without tools in minutes by one person, and collapse just as quickly for storage. Improved Mammoth grow tent models also boast enhanced light-proofing measures, more cord access ports, and even stronger corner joints.
- Mylar fabric with Mammoth Classic grow tents
- Right socks dimensions
- Increase Light Proof up to level I
- Optimized range, complemented by Mammoth Classic grow tents
- Dimensions: 3.9'x3.9'x5.9'.
- 1 Front door
- One 12x8 ventilation window
- Removable water tray
- 1 cable port
- 1 inlet port
- 1 outlet port
- Steel frame with 2 equipment hangers
- 2 Straps
- Assembled Dimensions WxDxH: 47 x 47 x 71in.
- Cubic Volume: 91.46, 95% reflective hammered effect 190D mylar fabric.
- Light-proof, waterproof.